To flawlessly manage conference registration you need experience, organisation and the right tools. We handle all phases of registration including pre-registration communications and planning, online and onsite registration support, badge creation, reporting and more.
Using integrated, online tools we capture information on your stakeholders in a central database and then automate various registration processes. Not only does this streamline registration for your current conference, but it also provides vital information we can use as the foundation for planning your next meeting or conference.
Each year we handle thousands of registrations for our clients’ events, taking care of:
- Creating and maintaining the delegate database
- Full financial administration
- Answering queries by phone and email
- Sending out confirmations/joining instructions
- Chasing up overdue payments
- Setting-up and staffing reception desks for face-to-face enquiries on the day of your conference.
- Secure, centralised database of stakeholders (sponsors, exhibitors, registrants, speakers, groups)
- Individual customer IDs and passwords
- Group registrations
- Bespoke registration categories for your event (such as delegate, speaker, sponsor, exhibitor, etc) so people can automatically bypass procedures that don’t apply to them
- Indication of preferences, such as the seminars or workshops a delegate would like to attend
- Booking of accommodation, and social activities
- Registration reports
- Online registration
- Integration with event management
- Customisable name badges
- Session info
- Event histories.
With our exceptional client-centric service and online tools we take the time and hassle out of registration so you can:
- Simplify registration for all your conference participants
- Increase the number of registrations and improve attendance year over year
- Eliminate tedious, error-prone or duplicate data entry
- Capture all registration data in a centralised location – no more juggling multiple spreadsheets or starting from scratch each year
- Stay informed and gain visibility into real-time and historical registration data
- Reduce the time, cost and complexity of planning your next event.