Australia is a country that inspires the imagination and evokes images of beautiful beaches, outback landscapes, welcoming people and a laid-back outdoor lifestyle. And that’s just the beginning of what The Conference Planners will expertly weave together for your delegates when you are here.
Our sister company, Travel Planners International who is a member of Helloworld Travel, is our dedicated Destination Management Company team that focuses on individuals and groups needing bespoke travel packages created to support their meetings and conferences. We create tailor-made tour programmes and can tailor a unique incentive travel itinerary for your delegates.
Discover with us this incredible continent for an unforgettable holiday, your company conference or incentive travel reward program – from Ayers Rock in Uluru National Park, the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest in Queensland, Sydney with its iconic Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Blue Mountains, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road – a destination to discover and never forget!
- Vibrant and sophisticated cosmopolitan culture
- Unique wildlife – kangaroos, koalas, dingos and wombats
- World acclaimed beaches – Bondi Beach in Sydney and Main Beach in Byron Bay
- Foodies delight – explore the heart of Melbourne’s cosmopolitan culture, its famous foodie finds and unbeatable coffee
- Luxury island getaways – Whitsunday Island, Hamilton Island and Lizard Island
- Vibrant music and entertainment scene – from the Sydney Opera House, sounds of the digeridoo to the sing-along song “Waltzing Matilda”
- Discover Aboriginal culture at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Home to 15 World Heritage sites – Great Barrier Reef, Kakadu National Park, Ningaloo Coast and the Tasmanian Wilderness, to name a few
- Our wonderful people and culture.