High quality content is essential to engage your attendees and keep high-level speakers contributing year after year. That is why you need to focus on ensuring content meets conference guidelines, goals and objectives – not on the logistics or a complicated abstract management system.
We can take care of your abstract management headaches. We have a unique understanding of the complexities associated with collecting and presenting research content. From submission and review, to program development and publishing, we have the experience and software tools to streamline the entire abstract management process for you so you are free to focus on the selection of quality content.
Our abstract services include:
- Call for abstracts/papers full service management
- Customisable submission and review systems
- Poster sessions both traditional and electronic
- Printed and electronic proceedings
- Abstract books
- Scientific and host committee communications
- Step by step speaker logistic management, including onsite check in and slide collection
- Session diversity cross-checking.
From submission and review, to program development and publishing, we have the efficient, step-by-step systems and software tools to streamline the entire abstract management process. This includes the ability to:
- Create online profiles for submitters and reviewers that can be used for current and future conferences
- Submit research online through a secure, customised website
- Assign reviewers to specific abstracts
- Track and manage the abstract review process
- Score and select abstracts
- Coordinate scientific abstract writing, editing, design and publication
- Schedule presentations
- Keep presenters and reviewers informed with notifications, scheduling information, follow up communications and more.
With The Conference Planners providing abstract management services you can:
- Streamline and simplify submissions, review and acceptance processes
- Manage educational elements more efficiently
- Capture presenter biographies, presentations, abstracts and papers in a centralised database
- Respond more quickly and effectively to speakers, reviewers and attendees
- Retain historical information for future planning and evaluation
- Present high quality, accurate content that inspires attendees to return next year.