Where you hold your conference is extremely important to conference success. It needs to entice attendees and provide the right facilities to meet your standards, meeting space requirements, agenda and budget.
As experts in conference management, The Conference Planners can help you select the perfect location for your next conference. With relationships around Australia and internationally, and extensive experience working with hotels, convention centers and venues of all sizes, our culturally savvy team knows how to find just the right location to fit your goals, objectives and resources.
We research locations, negotiate contract terms, interface with event managers and record all site selection activities in a central database to aid future planning. Every possible detail is covered to minimise your risks, save you money and ensure you receive the high quality service that will ensure your conference venue receives rave reviews.
- Historical analysis
- Custom RFP and site review
- Site visit with client
- Contract negotiation.
We help organisations select conference venues for groups of all sizes. Our extensive site selection expertise can help you:
- Negotiate the best terms, cutoff dates and rates for your hotels, audio visual equipment and venues
- Maximise budgets and minimise unforeseen expenses
- Protect your organisation with contract language that mitigates potential exposure
- Match the right venue, location and service offering to your unique conference requirements
- Centralise information in one database for easy tracking, reporting, evaluation and planning
- Bridge language and cultural barriers
- Gain the best ROI on your event.